In connection with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter: GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation) please, familiarize yourself with the following information:
The Administrator of your personal data is the W. Szafer Institute of Botany of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Lubicz Str. 46, 31-512 Kraków, Poland.
Objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
Personal data you submit are indispensable for the proper functioning of the Institute and performance of its tasks. The legal basis for the processing of data (depending on circumstances) is article 6 (1) GDRP.
Recipient of personal data
Personal data you submit are held by the Administrator and shared with the cooperating institutions within the scope indispensable for the proper functioning of the Institute and performance of its tasks.
Personal data processing period
Your personal data are held and processed by the Administrator as long as it is necessary for the proper functioning of the Institute and performance of its tasks, depending on the legal basis for processing. The personal data retention period depends among others on the binding legislation, duration of performed research projects, or duration of recruitment processes. Each time you pass your personal data to the Administrator you are informed how long they will be kept.
Your privacy rights
In connection with processing your personal data you have the following rights concerning your privacy:
- The right to access personal information we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal information rectified.
- The right to have your personal information erased
- The right to have the processing of your data restricted.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request for moving your personal data to other administrator.
- The right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you find any improprieties in the processing of your personal data, or if you believe that storage and processing of your personal data by the Administrator violates the law.
Contact with Administrator